Essex Series RestroomBack
Multi Stall Unisex Restroom
The Essex is a unisex style restroom which offers four individual units containing all stainless steel fixtures, a separate chase for housing mechanical, electrical equipment and storage for supplies. Unique industry-leading features include: easy to clean and sanitize wall-to-floor cove detail; post-tensioning system to add strength, shrinkage crack resistance and impermeability; stainless steel connector plates and window frames for corrosion resistance; and post-tensioning in large multi-unit restrooms to create monolithic two-way slab design. Restroom meets or exceeds current codes.
- Meets latest IBC, ASCE/SEI, ACI, AISC Steel Construction Manual, CRI Manual of Standard Practices, and PCI Design Handbook requirements
- Roof load capacity: 150 psf (standard) higher loads available
- Wind load: 165 mph (standard) higher loads available
- Floor load: 150 psf, 5,000 psi steel-reinforced precast panels with welded connections. (standard: bolted connections)
- Bullet tested to UL-752, Level 5
- 18-gauge galvanized steel insulated doors, tamper-proof hinges, dead-bolt lock, door stop and holder
- Lifetime roof: post-tensioned by a single continuous tendon creating radial compression in the roof. No coating required
- Connected to city water and sewer
- Meets and exceeds US Forest Service Specifications
- ADA Compliant
Standard Fixtures by Willoughby Industries
Willoughby Commercial Ware Fixtures in 304 Stainless Steel:
Optional Fixtures by Murdock
Optional Fixtures by MetCraft Industries
- No Foundation Required
- Lower Installation Costs
- Lower Maintenance Costs
- Weather-tight Construction
- Standard Roof Heights
- Meets AII Current Building Codes
- Heavy Duty Walls and Floors
- Rugged: Patented post-tensioned technology withstands all weather, temperature, impact and seismic requirements.
- Weather-tight: Roof and Floor design provides industry leading water-tight construction.
- Maintenance Free: Will not rust, warp, corrode, rot, or burn while retaining exterior appearance without any additional maintenance.
- Prefabricated: Tightly controlled manufacturing standards, transported to site preassembled.
- Maintains structural integrity during shipping and installation using proven precast technology
- Simple Installations: Usually completed in only 1 day
- No Foundations Required: Just a simple level, compacted crushed stone base
- Protected against freeze-thaw cycles