Carson Wet RestroomBack
Carson Wet Restroom
The Carson Wet Model is an economical double flush restroom building that is ADA compliant. It is ideal for small parks, measuring 10’ 8” x 17’ 6” . This model is delivered fully-assembled, pre-wired, and pre-plumbed. The Carson has a wide variety of aesthetic choices, enabling it to easily blend with any surrounding. The gabled style roof comes standard with a Cedar Shake finish, but other finishes can be specified. The Carson Model also boasts a variety of finish and color choices. This model comes standard with stainless steel fixtures, but other fixture options can be specified to meet your budget needs. The chase area also can be used for storage. VIEW FLOOR PLAN
- Meets latest IBC, ASCE/SEI, ACI, AISC Steel Construction Manual, CRI Manual of Standard Practices, and PCI Design Handbook requirements
- Roof load capacity: 150 psf (standard) higher loads available
- Wind load: 165 mph (standard) higher loads available
- Floor load: 150 psf, 5,000 psi steel-reinforced precast panels with welded connections. (standard: bolted connections)
- Bullet tested to UL-752, Level 5
- 18-gauge galvanized steel insulated doors, tamper-proof hinges, dead-bolt lock, door stop and holder
- Lifetime roof: post-tensioned by a single continuous tendon creating radial compression in the roof. No coating required
- Connected to city water and sewer
- Meets and exceeds US Forest Service Specifications
- ADA Compliant
Standard Fixtures by Willoughby Industries
Willoughby Commercial Ware Fixtures in 304 Stainless Steel:
Optional Fixtures by Murdock
Optional Fixtures by MetCraft Industries
- No Foundation Required
- Lower Installation Costs
- Lower Maintenance Costs
- Weather-tight Construction
- Standard Roof Heights
- Meets AII Current Building Codes
- Heavy Duty Walls and Floors
- Rugged: Patented post-tensioned technology withstands all weather, temperature, impact and seismic requirements.
- Weather-tight: Roof and Floor design provides industry leading water-tight construction.
- Maintenance Free: Will not rust, warp, corrode, rot, or burn while retaining exterior appearance without any additional maintenance.
- Prefabricated: Tightly controlled manufacturing standards, transported to site preassembled.
- Maintains structural integrity during shipping and installation using proven precast technology
- Simple Installations: Usually completed in only 1 day
- No Foundations Required: Just a simple level, compacted crushed stone base
- Protected against freeze-thaw cycles