Hazmat Storage Buildings By Easi-Set
Easi-Setís hazmat storage buildings are the ideal solution for companies looking to safely store hazardous materials. Product manufacturers across the country have utilized our hazmat storage buildings because they conform to EPA specifications, are virtually maintenance-free and are easily transportable. Excess waste from many manufacturing processes are a common issue, which makes safe on-site hazmat storage all the more important.
The Easi-Set Advantage
A hazmat storage building made of precast concrete is far superior to rival applications. Each storage unit is manufactured in a controlled environment, which gives us a level of quality control that canít be duplicated in the field. Our process isnít effected by mother nature which allows us to produce a superior product with fewer delays, saving you money. Your fully customized precast concrete building arrives on-site as complete structure that is fully-outfitted and ready to use in as little as a few hours. Because our hazmat storage buildings require no foundation, there is minimal site prep also saving you time and money.
Standard Hazmat Storage Building Features
We know the requirements and challenges surrounding the storage of hazardous materials on your site. This is why we have designed innovative features into our hazmat storage buildings that make them versatile and extremely durable. The buildings are completely customizable all while meeting both EPA and OSHA requirements. Dimensions of our hazmat storage buildings are available in 10í x 12í, 12í x 16í and 12í x 20í. Each prefab building has a height of 8í 8Ē.
- Standard and custom finishes, styles and colors
- No foundation required, minimal site preparation
- Pre-engineered, Pre-assembled, Pre-outfitted
- Resistant to vandals, fires, bullets, hurricanes, and petrochemical blasts
- Double-steel entry doors
- Secondary spill containment
- Steel or fiberglass grating
- View HazMat Specifications for a full list
Additional Hazmat Storage Building Options
Each precast concrete hazmat building that we engineer and design feature hazmat options including static grounding systems, climate control, custom explosion-relief panels and increased corrosion resistance through specialized epoxy coatings. Below is a list of additional features that Easi-Setís hazmat buildings include:
- DOT and NFPA Signs and Placards
- 1 ½ Hour Fire Resistant Doors (certified)
- Climate Control (HVAC Options)
- Fire, Security, and Spill Alarm Systems (Safety Options)
- Fire Protection Systems with Sprinkler and/or Dry Chemical Fire Suppression Systems
- Ventilation Systems with Fusible Link Dampers
Precast concrete hazmat storage buildings are the perfect storage solution for excess chemical waste. Easi-Set Buildings provide a lasting and economical opportunity. Call Easi-Set Buildings at (540) 439-8911 to learn more about our prefab hazmat buildings.